Allswell Community Guidelines
We believe that everyone deserves to feel Allswell. That means being here to lend an ear to your concerns and feedback. Whether it’s an email, a product review, or a comment on social media, we value your viewpoint.
It also means creating a safe, welcoming environment where our diverse, worldwide community enjoys expressing themselves. When engaging with them — and us — please always:
- Be respectful!
- Share only truthful information.
- Refrain from using foul language.
In other words, be nice and help spread the feeling of Allswell.
We’re dedicated to keeping our social pages positive, inspirational, and useful. To that end, there are a number of reasons why we may decline to publish a review, including the following:
- Duplicate postings
- Competitor references
- Inappropriate content, photo, or video
- Legally sensitive
- Contains personally identifiable information
- Lacks personal experience
- Contains a URL
- Lacks relevant information
- Intended for different product
If you have feedback about a problem with an item, if an item arrived in less than satisfactory condition, or you have any other customer service issues, please contact us.
Some helpful tips to guide you:
- Please only review items that you own and have purchased from Allswell.
- Consider what you would like to know before purchasing an item.
- Be as specific and descriptive as possible about the feel, quality, and material.
- If an item was perfect, tell us why. But if it wasn't quite what you expected, tell us what didn't work. Do you think it might be a better fit for a different type of sleeper, or maybe fit a different aesthetic?
- How long have you had it? How are you sleeping? Tell us your story!
Whatever you write, please be polite! Avoid including inappropriate material in your reviews, photos, or comments. This may consist of, but is not limited to:
- URLs or links of any kind
- Derogatory, discriminatory, or foul language and/or sexually explicit, abusive, or offensive material
- Infringement upon copyrights or trademarks
As noted above, posts containing inappropriate material will not be published.
Enjoy writing your review — we can’t wait to hear what you have to say!
Social Media Comments & Messages
Please keep your messages and comments civil and constructive. We reserve the right to remove any content or comments containing inappropriate or objectionable material. This may include, but is not limited to:
- Offensive comments, such as those including discriminatory or sexist language, profanity, or controversial and/or sexually explicit material.
- Comments containing spam, promoting an agenda, or referencing a competitor’s site or product. Please keep it on-topic and relevant to Allswell.
- Comments containing sensitive account information (e.g. email addresses, order numbers). Customer security is a top priority for us!
- Negative, disparaging, or threatening comments addressed to individuals. We promote respect and acceptance. Positive comments addressed to individuals will not be deleted, as long as they do not contain inappropriate material. If you ever see content that you feel is inappropriate, please contact us.
We welcome your constructive feedback, questions, and suggestions, and while we try to address it and respond as quickly and often as possible, we ask that you keep the following in mind:
- Our Social Media Team is made up of real human beings (and excellent ones, at that) who live on the East Coast and are available during regular Allstar customer-care hours. But for urgent matters, please contact our Allstar Team directly by email or phone so we can help you most quickly and directly. Note: if you call and are directed to leave a voicemail, please do! We just hate making people hold on the line too long — and we’ll call you back right away.
- Like all things social, this policy may be subject to change as Allswell's social media presence continues to grow and evolve. We retain the right to make final decisions regarding comments, messages, media, and/or other content posted, sent, or received through Allswell accounts and profiles.
Customer Care Rules of Engagement
Our Allstars are professional customer service agents who are trained and available to help with your Allswell needs. (And they really enjoy assisting you.) We know you’re busy, so our goal is to swiftly and accurately assess situations and offer solutions. Below are a few tips and reminders when speaking to, chatting with, or writing to our Allstar Team:
- Be prepared. The more info you can provide, the faster we can assist you.
- Be patient. Sometimes, we need to do a little research related to your inquiry. Rest assured, we’ll make it our first priority to investigate as quickly as possible and keep you in the loop every step of the way.
- Be polite. We will always treat you with respect, so please give us the same courtesy. Name-calling, racial slurs, use of profanity, and personal attacks are grounds for us to end the call or chat. Repeated use of abusive language and behavior may result in severing ties completely.