INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Information You Provide: Allswell collects personal information about you when you interact with our Sites, including when you create an account, join our mailing list, make a purchase, or engage in an online chat with our customer service representatives. The information we may collect includes:
- first and last name;
- email address;
- physical address;
- items you are seeking to purchase; and
- special requests and information that you choose to share with us.
If you make a purchase through our Sites, our third-party payment processor service providers may also collect billing information, such as your first and last name, email address, phone number, credit card or debit card number, and billing and shipping addresses. If you make a purchase over the phone, we will collect this personal information and share it with our third-party payment processor service providers.
Information We Automatically Collect: We may automatically collect personal information from devices that you use to interact with our Sites, as well as from your interaction with emails that we send to you. The personal information we automatically collect may include your IP address, browser type, device type, the webpage you visited before coming to our Site, pages you visited on our Sites, time spent on those pages, information you searched for on the Sites, when and for how long you visited the Sites, and similar information, which we collect through cookies, beacons, and other technologies. The information we automatically collect will be associated with any personal information that you have provided to us.
We may use this information to provide you location-based advertisements and social media posts. We may also use this personal information for analytics purposes.
Information We Receive From Other Sources: We receive personal information about you from other sources to help us correct or supplement our records, improve the quality or personalization of our service to you, prevent or detect fraud, and for other business purposes.
HOW WE USE INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
Allswell may use the personal information it collects about you for a number of purposes, including to:
- facilitate your shopping experience and transactions, including processing and fulfilling purchases, communicating about orders and their status, and personalizing the customer experience where possible;
- offer you information, recommendations, and promotional material about the products and services you see on our Sites;
- provide you with an interactive social media experience that allows you to connect your social networking community to our Sites;
- develop a personal profile about you that combines personal information you have provided with personal information about you we have obtained from third parties;
- analyze the performance and functioning of our Sites;
- study how our customers use our digital properties and to perform other market research;
- provide you with advertisements based on your interests; and
- target and send you marketing and promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you.
If you decide at any time that you no longer wish to receive marketing and promotional materials from us, please follow the unsubscribe instructions provided in any of the communications you receive from us. You may also contact us at email@example.com to make your request to unsubscribe from further marketing emails from the respective sites.
WHEN WE SHARE AND DISCLOSE PERSONAL INFORMATION
Allswell may share your personal information with other third parties, including law enforcement authorities, where we determine that doing so is appropriate to:
- enforce our Terms of Service;
- protect our property, services, and legal rights, and the rights of others;
- provide maintenance services, database management, and similar site-related services;
- prevent physical harm to persons or the property of others;
- prevent fraud or other illegal activity against Allswell and others;
- support auditing, compliance, and corporate governance functions;
- comply with subpoenas, court orders, or similar legal processes, including to law enforcement agencies, regulators and courts; or
- comply with any and all applicable laws.
Finally, Allswell may provide your personal information to third parties for these third parties' own marketing and other business purposes. You may opt out of our continuing to share your information for these purposes by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Aggregated, Non-Identifying Information: Allswell may share aggregated information that is not individually identifiable (or personal information) with third parties for industry analysis, demographic analysis, and targeted ad delivery.
We also may use "pixel tags," "web beacons," and other technologies on our Sites to collect usage, demographic, and geographic location data, which allow us to count users who have visited certain pages of the Sites, to deliver branded services, and to help determine the effectiveness of promotional or advertising campaigns.
Some internet browsers (e.g. Internet Explorer, Safari, Chrome) offer their own opt outs for interest-based advertising. The ad networks and ad service providers we participate with may not recognize these opt outs. Information about how to opt out of certain online interest-based advertising is discussed in the next section of this policy.
HOW TO MODIFY OR DELETE PERSONAL INFORMATION
You can request that we review, modify, and delete your personal account information by contacting us. If you request that we delete your personal information, your account may become deactivated. If you would like us to modify or delete your account information, please contact us at email@example.com with a request that we delete your personal information. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to honor your request. We may retain an archived copy of your records as required by law or for legitimate business purposes.
HOW ALLSWELL PROTECTS PERSONAL INFORMATION
Allswell has implemented an information security program that includes administrative, technical and physical controls designed reasonably to safeguard your personal information.
BUSINESS TRANSFERS AND CORPORATE CHANGES
We reserve the right to disclose, sell, or transfer all information related to the Sites, including personal information:
- to a subsequent owner, co-owner or operator of one or more of the Sites; or
- in connection with a corporate merger, consolidation, or restructuring; the sale of substantially all of our stock and/or assets; or other corporate change, including, without limitation, during the course of any due diligence process.
INFORMATION WE TRANSFER
Our Sites are general audience sites not directed at children under the age of 13. If we obtain actual knowledge that any information we collect has been provided by a child under the age of 13, we will promptly delete that information.
CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
If you are a California resident, California law permits you to request information regarding the disclosure of your personal information by Allswell to third parties for the third parties' direct marketing purposes within the immediately preceding calendar year. Allswell will provide you with a list of the categories of personal information disclosed and a list of the names and addresses of the third parties. To make such a request, please write us at:
45 W. 25th Street, 5th Floor
New York, NY 10010
HOW TO CONTACT ALLSWELL
45 W. 25th Street, 5th Floor
New York, NY 10010